Samuel Gordon, Esq. has mediated well over 3,500 civil cases in the past twenty two years. He is known for the insight, persistence, and sense of humor he brings to his practice, and is the Administrative Partner for the Denver JAMS resolution center.
Beginning in 1991, in addition to his private practice, Mr. Gordon mediated civil cases for the Colorado Judicial Branch Office of Dispute Resolution (ODR). On behalf of ODR, Mr. Gordon was a representative to various governmental entities providing information and assistance for the creation of and participation in alternative dispute resolution programs. Mr. Gordon initiated the mediation program at the Arapahoe Justice Center that has since evolved into the Mediation Division within their Multi-door Courthouse Office. Mr. Gordon has focused his practice exclusively on the mediation of civil disputes.
- Banking & Finance
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Family Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Colorado
Memberships & Affiliations
- Past secretary and executive committee member of the Colorado Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Past president of the Colorado Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations (CCMO); past chair of the Ad Hoc Code of Conduct Committee that developed CCMO's Revised Mediator Code of Conduct
- Trainer for the general use of ADR, advanced seminars, attorney participation in mediation, the basic mediation course, and an advanced civil mediation internship
- Served as an ADR instructor for the Colorado Bar Association, University of Denver ADR Program, University of Phoenix, CCMO, the Colorado Attorney General's Office, Denver Regional Council of Governments, and various legal groups
- Published a number of articles about mediation and the use of ADR
Please call our office for details.