Academy MemberMap & Directions
Regularly travels out of state to: California, Kansas, Missouri, New MexicoOther ADR Services: Early Neutral Evaluation
- COLORADO SPRINGS
- EDWARDS/GLENWOOD SPRINGS
- FORT COLLINS
- GRAND JUNCTION
Mr. Ruh practiced law for over 35 years in Denver, Colorado. He was also admitted to practice law in California and some of his practice was California based. He has represented parties and acted as an arbitrator and mediator in a wide variety of complex commercial cases in the areas of securities, antitrust, corporate control, municipal and corporate finance, real estate, commercial torts and commercial and corporate contractual disputes. He also has represented parties in DOJ, SEC and IRS investigations. He has structured workouts for clients involving hundreds of millions of dollars in cases involving defaulted municipal bonds, defaulted real estate projects and defaulted corporate debt. Mr. Ruh brings his vast workout experience to his mediation practice to help parties go beyond simple monetary settlements.
Mr. Ruh has been an arbitrator and a mediator with the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") for close to 30 years. He is now a principal in Innovative Dispute Resolutions, LLC, which specializes in complex commercial mediations.
- Banking & Finance
- Class Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Disputes
- BBA, with honors, 1968, University of Michigan.
- JD, cum laude, 1973, University of Michigan.
- Mediation and Arbitration training through the American Arbitration Association and Pepperdine Law School.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Past Chair of the Advisory Council for the Hall of Life at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Past Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Colorado Ballet.
- Past Chair of the Vail Symposium.
- Colorado Associations, formerly a member of California and American Bar Associations.
Mediation and Arbitration: $300 per hour. Preparation time: $150 per hour. Travel time is not charged for mediations and arbitrations in Colorado and California, but actual expenses, including travel expenses, are charged.